Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Thankful for the Dressing.

I'd like to take a moment to talk about everyones favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal...
the stuffing.

Cornbread or white bread? Stuffed IN the turkey, or baked in a pan? With sage, of course. What about apples? or a bit of andouille sausage? with oysters??

Whichever way it's prepared, is it ever disappointing?

courtesy of food network blog

The dressing complements the turkey, ham, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes just perfectly. I'm beginning to think it should be eaten year round! Whew, now I'm getting a bit carried away... just excited, that's all.

But seriously, I am also thankful for:

My loving family (blood related, or otherwise)
My wonderful friends, who can be found across the world
Dexter, the craziest puppy with the sweetest eyes you will ever meet
The network of people I'm surrounded with who constantly support and encourage me

The list goes on. To sum it up, I am truly blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover