Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pretty Produce

Last weekend Ross and I finally went back to Sunset Valley Farmers Market

I'll be honest, it had been a few months since we paid these local farmers a visit... I'm so mad at myself for this! Mostly because the winter selection is breathtakingly beautiful and super inexpensive.  It's a definitely win-win situation. Not to mention "winter" in Austin is like spring in most places, so that's just one more reason to keep a Saturday farmers market trip in my weekend rotation.

Rather than blabbing on about the selection, the pictures I took will say it all. By the way, there's no filter on these pictures... the produce is really just that pretty.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover