Friday, December 21, 2012

A word of advice

This really sums it all up for me.  

Pinned here.

When I woke up this morning and hopped on my computer for a little Pinsperation, this token of truth was perched atop my Pinterest feed. Fitting, wouldn't you say? For the Friday before Christmas, anyway. Lots of shopping, eating and wandering around town to be done.

Pinned here.

I've spent the past few days enjoying not one, but two cups of coffee each morning, napping on the couch each afternoon and catching up on all of my favorite TV shows à la Netflix {Hello, GG - I'm so behind. I hadn't realized the show just ended or that was even coming to an end until my darling friend, who is currently gallivanting around France, texted me to let me know}.

If you're much like me and indulging in a relaxing week, weekend or day to yourself, 
here are a few things that may come in handy:

1. The Best of the Book Lists 2012 courtesy of Random House
2. A Cream Cheese Coffee Cake recipe courtesy of Just Baked to impress your holiday visitors
3. A healthy sunday supper recipe, just in time for the holiday, courtesy of Barefoot Contessa
4.  A DIY Christmas gift for your 10 best friends or 15 cousins courtesy of Hey Gorgeous
5. Paula Deen's fully loaded Mac and Cheese, a family favorite

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover