Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekend Notes

{Forgive me for my tardiness. Weekend notes :: one week late}

I had an absolutely amazing weekend. One of those weekends where Monday through Friday were filled reminiscing, holding in giggles and smiles about how perfect and highly entertaining it really was.

Ross and I both had friends come in from Mississippi and we all stayed at Emerald Grande {approximately 2 miles away from our house} for a mini-vacation.


The weekend, simply stated, was gluttonous. We collectively consumed over 25 types of gumbo {at the Sandestin Gumbo Festival} and at least 7 dozen oysters throughout the weekend.  We drank bloody marys {the best I've ever had at Acme Oyster House} and peeled and ate {most of it, anyway} 6 lbs of shrimp.

There was also a lot of cheetah print involved on Saturday night. Clearly I had to collage it.


It was fabulous.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover