Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Fright Night!

I'll be the first to admit that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. Don't get me wrong, I really do understand the hype. But it tends to sneak up on me every year leaving me with an incredibly lame costume and last minute plans.

Last year I actually planned for Halloween, I even had two outfits!

One for Friday,


and one for Saturday.


This year it was back to normal - the details fell into place completely and utterly last minute with little thought put into plans or attire.  I'm hoping to redeem myself with lots of candy for tonight's trick or treaters and possibly an orange and black wreath on the door. And hey, there's always next year, right?

P.S. I'm laughing thinking back at the year that my dad went to Sam's Club to buy Halloween candy for the neighborhood kids. He literally bought a box of 100 king-sized Snickers bars. Needless to say, it was a huge hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover