Monday, January 21, 2013

Sunday Supper :: Pan Seared Cobia

I am a huge proponent for Sunday Supper. Although most people don't consider this a tradition, because it really just happens organically when you have the entire day to make a meal, this has become an end-of-weekend ritual in our tiny household.

This week, I was inspired by this image I came across on Pinterest:

Learn more about this meal here.
I love the rustic feel of this meal, and of course I'm partial to seafood - the bread and butter {aside from tourism} of this once sleepy fishing town I call home.

So off to the seafood market I went to collect the ingredients for our Sunday Supper.  But rather than purchasing Striped Sea Bass {as seen above}, I went with two filets of Cobia - a meaty fish that holds up to the spices and sauces Ross and I were currently craving.


Sunday Supper Menu: 1.20.13

__________

Pair this with Chateau St. Michelle Riesling and you've got yourself a healthy and flavorful meal to kick off the week. 

P.S. I was pleasantly surprised to not end up in a food coma after cleaning my plate, just delightfully full with room for dessert.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover