Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Totally Intrigued :: Mantry

As I spend yet another night thumbing through Pinterest on my iPhone, I stop dead in my tracks at the sight of this:

Photo found here.
What is it???

man·try noun \ˈmantrēe\
1 : the modern man’s pantry


So I did what any sane person would do. Clicked over to the blog it was originally pinned from, scrolled through the post, ooohed and ahhhed over the contents, then googled the corporate website to place my first order.

mantry.com

Until I saw the hefty price tag. A whopping $75/month. Per month, y'all.

I'm going to make the "responsible adult"decision to wait until I can afford to spend $900 annually on a box of goodies, because God only knows once we start we definitely won't be able to stop.

I have to say though, Ross and I are both thoroughly intrigued by the September box's contents and by what the February box could possibly behold. The possibilities are endless, and I'm anxious to get my fingers on whatever comes next.  

{Oh wait, this is for men? Phshhh. Femantry? I'm on it.}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover