Monday, November 12, 2012

V

Ross and I headed down to V Seagrove on {beautiful, scenic} Highway 30a last Thursday to celebrate my birthday.  

{Please excuse the grainy photos. The restaurant lighting was not in my favor.}

We started off the meal with Mussels in Green Curry,


then I moved on to the Blackened Jumbo Gulf Shrimp, while Ross indulged in the Bacon Crusted Diver Scallops {not pictured}.


We topped off the meal with Coffee Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée, courtesy of our waiter {Chuck} who also helped us pair each dish with the perfect glass of wine.


I suppose I didn't mention that my sweet coworkers gave me a mini birthday celebration consisting of delightful chocolate on chocolate cupcakes...


All of this was followed by an even more decadent weekend in the Big Easy, which I will fill you all in on very, very soon.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Green travels is a perfect way of recreation and discovering the nature. Moreover, it helps to discover traditions of other peoples. Green travel to Ukraine provides outstanding opportunities for it. Just see these places http://ukraine-vacation-guide.com/publ/green_travels/13 I bet you will go there during your next vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover