Monday, September 19, 2011

What to do, what to do...

I'm typically off work on Sundays & Mondays.

I have Sundays figured out. Sleep in, have a big breakfast, maybe go to Barton Springs for a few hours, go to the grocery store, etc. Just a normal Sunday.

Then Monday rolls around and I don't quite know what to do with myself. Monday is technically my Sunday, but I did my Sunday stuff on Sunday. (???)

So, when I'm having a Monday that's influenced by "a case of the Mondays", I'll spend a few hours browsing my interests online to battle my bouts of boredom.

There are a few sites I frequent on Mondays that I'd like to share. They are not newly created or on the cutting edge of technology, but these sites are quite interesting & creative. They also help to get my creative juices flowing and inspire new projects.

pinterest.com is a virtual pinboard that lets you share pretty & creative images found on the web with your friends. You can organize and divide up your pinboards based off of your interests, but also follow other users pinboards to discover new images.


stumbleupon.com is something along the lines of an aggregator of all of your interests. Take the time to create a profile and select your interests. Trust me, there are thousands of websites out there catered to your interests that you don't even know exist-- and stumbleupon will take you to them.


hellogiggles.com Created by Zooey Deschanel and company, this site features lady-friendly posts and material about everything you could possibly imagine. The best part? All content is positive, funny, & written by women.


Hopefully this will help if you're having a case of the Mondays.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover