Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Place

Monday Tip: Buy yourself some flowers. Waiting for Mr. Perfect to walk through that door with your favorite flowers is like watching water boil... it ain't gonna happen. And if it does, it's not going to happen anytime soon.

I've learned that if you want something, you have to be proactive. If you don't like the mood of a certain room, change it. You're more likely to spend time there. This weekend I did myself a favor and placed flowers above my kitchen sink and on my breakfast table. My mood was immediately lifted and I spent the weekend trying new recipes. Make your kitchen a place you enjoy! You'll thank yourself later.



Happy Monday!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover